In The Office

My internship has begun and its been such an amazing experience so far. I'm incredibly lucky to have been given the opportunity to work with Jeff Banks and the girls in the office. We've been preparing for the spring/summer shoots happening next week. I've been helping out, steaming clothes and bagging outfits styled by Jeff Banks himself.  Very excited to work on the shoots and to see the finished photographs... 
Tonight I explored the streets of London to look at the most eye catching windows I could find. Enjoy!
Hackett London // it's raining in the window, clever huh \\ 
Moschino keeping it sleek
Hermes add an element of fun
Louis Vuitton get colourful
Ralph Lauren get romantic // personal favourite \\
Fortnum and Mason // kept my eyes peeled \\
Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?