I booked The Gainsborough Bath Spa Hotel as a treat for my boyfriend who recently celebrated his birthday. I've wanted to visit Bath for quite some time and the perfect excuse came up. It ended up being such a wonderful mini break, away from the stresses of university and work. We were treated like VIPs the minute we walked into the hotel, the staff were very friendly and couldn't offer to do more. What you'd probably expect from a 5* hotel, but a rather strange and out of the ordinary experience for a girl like me. Bath itself had so much to offer, a vast array of restaurants, cafes, shops and museums. Although we were only in Bath for the evening and next day, we wandered around and managed to experience a lot because of the proximity between all of the attractions. In the evening we went to Cote Brasserie and a couple of cool bars called Opium bar and Circo. I'd definitley go back to Bath and back to the hotel, I only wish I was there now whilst writing this post...


//WHAT I WORE: Treggings (Asos), Top (Zara), Boots (Office), Clutch (Whistles)\\

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?